Interpreting the Report
1: Visits per Provider Hour
- This section of the report displays the average number of visits that a provider(s) sees for every hour that he/she is badging in to see patients.
2: Patient Experience in Exam Room
- A break down of what patients are experiencing inside the exam room.
- Red: the average amount of time that patients spend alone.
- Green: the average amount of time that patients are with support staff (nurse, medical assistant, etc.)
- Blue: the average amount of time that patients spend with a provider.
Navigating the Report
Filter by site, department, or provider using the drop down menus on the left:
Change the time range using the time line selector:
View the report trending annually, quarterly, monthly or weekly with the Group By buttons:
You can also view the report by site, department or provider using the Group By buttons:
- Focus on cutting down the red section of the graph (patient alone time).
- We recommend printing these reports for staff meetings and sharing them with clinical staff (providers and support staff). The goal here is to highlight inefficiencies and use this to create new work flows that will cut down patient cycle times.
- Avoid rooming multiple patients at once.
- Limit exam room to 2 – 3 per provider.